Adaptive Engineering Inc. Mobilift TX Portable Wheelchair Lifts
ADA Compliant Wheelchair Lifts
The Mobilift TX is the #1 station-based wheelchair lift for the passenger rail industry in USA and Canada. It has an unequaled 25-year record for delivering reliable, safe, and cost-effective access in all environments and in all conditions. If you want to maintain your on-time performance and provide ADA-complaint accessibility to passengers with disabilities, the Mobilift TX is the ideal lift for your needs. Mobilifts may be purchased directly from the Manufacturer, Adaptive Engineering Inc. You can reach us for direct sales at [email protected] or 1-800-448-4652.
Here is why everyone, from big government rail organizations to small tourist railroads, rely on the Mobilift TX to make their trains accessible:Mobilift Highlights
- • Fully ADA compliant wheelchair lift under 38.83, 38.95, and 38.125.
- • Easy to operate controls.
- • Large wheels negotiate rough terrain.
- • Vandal resistant design
- • Automatically self leveling on uneven ground.
- • Can be loaded onto any size pick up truck for multi-destination use.
- • Extension ramp increases turning radius for large wheelchairs.
- • Platform counter balance reduces cranking force.
- • Floating bridge ramp for easy alignment.
- • 4 lbs of pressure is all that is required to start a Mobilift moving on a hard level surface – as easy as moving a shopping cart.
- • Self sufficient – no power is required.
- • Mobilifts weigh approximately 268 pounds and can be transported in the back of any size pickup truck.
- • Without platform modifications
- • Without retrofit costs
- • Without waiting for lift equipped rail cars
- • Without jeopardizing freight clearances with mini – high platforms
- • Low acquisition cost.
- • Extremely low maintenance cost.
- • Permanent installation or structural modifications are not required.
- • Mobilifts have a lifting capacity of 600 lbs.
- • All units are factory load tested to 3000 lbs as part of our extensive quality assurance program.
- • Proven safe - more than 1000 units in service over the past 15 years.
- • Locking cable included to prevent unauthorized use.
- • Moveable to reduce exposure to vandalism (vandal resistant shelter available as an option).