Adaptive Engineering Inc.
ADA Compliant Wheelchair Lifts
This ADA compliant solution can be in place now
- • Fully ADA compliant wheelchair lift under 38.83, 38.95, and 38.125.
- • Easy to operate controls.
- • Large wheels negotiate rough terrain.
- • Vandal resistant design
- • Automatically self leveling on uneven ground.
- • Can be loaded onto any size pick up truck for multi-destination use.
- • Extension ramp increases turning radius for large wheelchairs.
- • Platform counter balance reduces cranking force.
- • Floating bridge ramp for easy alignment.
- • 4 lbs. of pressure is all that is required to start a Mobilift moving on a hard level surface – as easy as moving a shopping cart.
- • Self sufficient – no power is required.
- • Mobilifts weigh approximately 268 pounds and can be transported in the back of any size pickup truck.
- • Without platform modifications
- • Without retrofit costs
- • Without waiting for lift equipped rail cars
- • Without jeopardizing freight clearances with mini – high platforms
- • Low acquisition cost.
- • Extremely low maintenance cost.
- • Permanent installation or structural modifications are not required.
- • Mobilifts have a lifting capacity of 600 lbs.
- • All units are factory load tested to 3000 lbs as part of our extensive quality assurance program.
- • Proven safe - more than 1000 units in service over the past 15 years.
- • Locking cable included to prevent unauthorized use.
- • Moveable to reduce exposure to vandalism (vandal resistant shelter available as an option).
Intro - Wheelchair Lift for Trains
Select Mobilift TX Video: