Portable Wheelchair Lifts
Mobilift CX Highlights
Fast and Easy to Use
- • Easy to operate controls-no special training or expertise is required.
- • Manual operation requires just 5 lbs. of crank force to lift a 150 pound load and 11 lbs. of crank force to lift 300 lbs.
- • Typical elevation time to maximum height of 60” is 20 seconds.
- • Pictogram decals clearly depict the unit’s operating instructions.
- • 4 lbs. of pressure is all that is required to start a Mobilift moving on a hard level surface – as easy as moving a shopping cart.
- • Self sufficient – no power is required.
- • Mobilifts weigh approximately 268 pounds and can be transported in the back of any size pickup truck.
- • Low acquisition cost.
- • Extremely low maintenance cost.
- • Permanent installation or structural modifications are not required.
- • Mobilifts have a lifting capacity of 600 lbs.
- • All units are factory load tested to 3000 lbs as part of our extensive quality assurance program.
- • Proven safe - more than 1000 units in service over the past 15 years.
- • Locking cable included to prevent unauthorized use.
- • Moveable to reduce exposure to vandalism (vandal resistant shelter available as an option).
- • Bridge ramps of varying lengths are available to reach over stairs and other obstacles.
- • Left hand side cranking is an option.
- • Right hand side loading is available for unique applications.